Terms & Conditions - Same Day Tax
To be eligible to receive a same day tax refund, you must first satisfy the below criteria:
1. You MUST have all your Income Tax Returns for prior years completed, lodged and assessed by the Tax Office.
2: You MUST NOT have had any amounts deducted from the Annual Income Tax Refund in the last 3 YEARS for:
- Child Support Payments
- Centrelink Debts
- Family Tax Benefit overpayments
- SPER fines (Unpaid Traffic Offence Fines)
- Other Government amounts unpaid and recovered via ATO
3: You MUST not owe ITR or the Tax Office any money.
4: You MUST sign a DDR form to confirm the debt YOU OWE to Instant Tax Refunds. If the Tax Refund amount that we receive does not repay this cash advance and the ITR fees in total, we will initiate DDR immediately to recover the amount you still owe us.
5: If you are a new arrival in Australia you MUST have completed at least TWO years of Tax Returns without ATO deductions being made from your refund for any reason
INFORMATION REQUIRED ON THE DAY:
- Current Photo ID i.e. an ID that has not expired
- Bank Account details i.e. BSB and Account Number / Name
Maximum instant refund amounts advanced on the day:
- First Tax Return or New Client to ITR: $500
- Client meeting all conditions: $800
Unless all required conditions are met, please do not ask for a same day refund as a refusal may offend.